Hi welcome to our website, have a nice day, let’s Explore the real indonesia with Us
|BALENTA TREKKING PRIORITY|
|Best price guarantee|
|Benefits for partners|
- We established our trekking company in 2014 and, since then, have been working hard to give tourists a taste of our local, community through a variety of treks and tours.
- Young men from the Sembalun area, who are passionate about sharing our culture with you and helping to make a difference in our local community.
- OUR GOALS
- 1. Give tourists an authentic experience to show you what rural Indonesia is really like…!!!
- 2. Empower our local community, especially in the wake of the 2018 earthquake where 80% of homes were damaged or destroyed Our packages include….!!!!!!
- 1. Located within walking distance of famous treks on Mt Rinjani and other beautiful, Rural landscapes
- 2. Competitive prices and experienced, friendly, and trusted guides who, speak English
- 3. Focus on safety and making sure you have a positive, high quality, experience
- 4. Our company already has a permit from the Local government And Of Mount Rinjani National Park
- 5. We Have many friends in the area of Lombok to ensure our customers activity running smoothly
- 6. Our Helping the community resource development
- 7. We provide a wide range of Best Places to tourists both from lodging, transportation and dining
All our tours are private and flexible, developed according to your interests, time and budget.
We accept customers from any country, as well as age, interests, and budget, who have planned many trips for your tour package, explore ideas for your own tour.
- RINJANI TREKKING PACKAGE SERVICES
* Our STANDARD PACKAGE Service is one of our best-selling trekking packages with standard quality camping equipment and food.
* Our DELUXE PACKAGE Services are for guests who are interested in an extraordinary experience with an exceptional level of service utilizing high quality camping equipment and staying in beautiful pre-trip bungalows in Lombok. Our Budget Package Services offer more challenging adventures, with the opportunity to experience the unique SASAK (Lombok) culture, with “Home Stay”, spending your time in the village by staying at a local resident’s home.