Rinjani Trekking 4D-3N (Camping) Vulcano Series Via Sembalun to Senaru
( 275$ – 1 Person )
Rinjani Trekking Packages 3 Nights 4 Days is a more leisurely trip. You can spend your first night in Pelawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), climb to the summit of Mount Rinjani in the morning and go down to the lake. The second night can be spent on the lake where you can fish and explore the lake and volcano baby (New Mountain). You can spend as long as you want in a relaxing hot springs are approx. 10 minutes from the lake (the camp site). On the third day we will walk slowly into the woods near Senaru and
* The first day
* On the first day of your trip, you will have breakfast at your hotel in Sembalun and then your guide will take you to register at the Rinjani Trek Center (RTC – not too far from your hotel). You will start the ascent to Plawangan Sembalun (Sembalun Crater Rim), arrive before sunset. That’s where you’ll spend the night.
* The second day
* On the second day of travel, your guide will wake you up just after midnight to climb to the summit of Mount Rinjani. You will enjoy a continental breakfast before leaving at 1 am and reached the summit to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Breakfast will be waiting for you at the campsite after returning from the summit. Then you will prepare your goods to go to Segara Anak – crater lakes and hot springs. You will spend the night at the lake with plenty of free time to enjoy the hot springs, exploring the area and relax.
* The third day
* On the third day you will be traveling to Plawangan Senaru (Senaru Crater Rim) and then began to descend toward the woods Senaru. You will spend the night there.
* The last day
* On the last day, you will travel through the forest to Senaru where your journey will be completed
- * Experienced mountain guide
- * Local porters (who will cook and carry camp equipment, food, water)
- * Transportation twice (From and to the point Trek)
- * All meals during the trekking (soft drinks, water bottles, fruit and snacks)
- * All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bag, toilet tent)
- * National Park Entrance Fee For Everyone 150.000IDR / Day
- * Flight tickets, Peri or ship
- * Travel Asuranse
- * Porter extra, For Your Own Baggage
- * Tip To Guid And Porter