Rinjani Trekking 2D1N (Camping) Via Sembalun – Summit Series
( 200$ – 1 Person )
Trekking Mount Rinjani package 2 days 1 night is the shortest Rinjani trekking to the top of that we provide. You will start and end the trip in the village Sembalun, 1,200 m above sea level and overnight at the crater rim, Sembulan Pelawangan camp site at 2639 m above sea level. You will reach the summit of Mount Rinjani, 3726m above sea level, in the morning to 2 and experience the sunrise and stunning views of the island of Lombok.
RINJANI SUMMIT GALLERY
Package Price Trekking Mount Rinjani
We know how to treat clients, to their satisfaction adventures on the island of Lombok. We provide two types of mountain climbing package price affordable rinjani: Service Pack Standards & Service Package Group.
* The first day
* 07:00 to 08:00 Breakfast, Registration Office National Parks
* 08:00 to 11:00 Start walk to Pos 1, called Pemantoan. Approximately 3 hours
* 11:00 to 12:00 Climb to Heading 2, locally called Tenge Ngean. Walk about 1 hour
* 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch break at the Post 2
* 13:00 to 14:30 Climb to Pos 3, In Balong, about 1.5 hours
* 14:30 to 17:30 Begin climbing to Pelawangan Sembalun, walk about 3.5 hours
* 05:30 to 6:00 p.m. The event is free, the sunset from the edge of the crater.
* 18:00 to 19:00 Dinner
* 19:00 – Free time
* The second day
* 02:00 to 2:30 Wake up, eat a light breakfast and get ready to climb the peak. 3726 m
* 02:30 to 6:00 Climb to the top.
* 06:00 to 07:00 Sunrise .You can see the peak of Mount Agung in Bali and Mount Tambora on Sumbawa from the summit.
* 07:00 to 09:00 Returning to the camp site.
* 09:00 to 10:00 break, breakfast, and get ready to go back to the village Sembalun.
* 10:00 to 12:00 Down to Pos 3. Break.
* 12:00 to 13:00 Down to Pos 2.
* 13:00 to 14:00 Lunch at Pos 2.
* 02:00 pm to 2:30 pm Hke Down Heading 1
* 14:30 to 16:30 Walk to Village Sembalun. Transfer to Hotel / next goal
- * Experienced mountain guide
- * Local porters (who will cook and carry camp equipment, food, water)
- * Transportation twice (From and to the point Trek)
- * All meals during the trekking (soft drinks, water bottles, fruit and snacks)
- * All camping equipment (tents, sleeping bag, toilet tent)
- * National Park Entrance Fee For Everyone 150.000IDR / Day
- * Flight tickets, Peri or ship
- * Travel Asuransu
- * Porter extra, For Your Own Baggage
- * Tip To Guid And Porter